Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Food

At dinner time I have to try new things that I don't like. Some things that I don't like are ratatouille and christophine au gratin. I didn't like the taste. Some things that I do like was spaghetti with a white cheese sauce and mashed potatoes.  They have lots of bananas and cereal with chocolate. I especially like to eat baguette.  We get it from the boulangerie every day.  I like mine with jam, or nutella or butter or plain. So that's all about new food here at Guadeloupe. I miss eating grapes, berries, bagels and timbits from Toronto.

1 comment:

  1. I love baguette! I know Xavier does too. I remember one time you guys came shopping with me to Loblaws and Xavier ate a whole baguette in the store!
    Singapore has some strange food too. Like Durians. I haven't tried them yet, but they smell weird. We have mangoes too. And we have grapes here! Green and red. But no timbits. Tim Tams.. but no timbits.
    :)

    ReplyDelete