Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Le Football

I usually practice with my team on Wednesday afternoon at the stadium at Raisins Clairs, and on Saturday morning on the field at Blonval. We live at Blonval, so it is so close I can even walk there. There are 40 kids in the U11 level at Club Sport. The top 20 kids form the  two travelling teams in my age group. I'm on team 2 with Baptiste, Thery, Mathieu, Abed, N'dy, Reginy, Jordan, John, and Nicholas  We've been to 12 games and 2 tournaments at Pointe A Pitre, 1 game  at Baie -Mahault, 1 tournament at Sainte Anne/Ffrench, 1 game at Moule, 1 game at Les Abymes and lots of games at Saint Francois. Christophe and Romarique are my regular coaches and love to play scrimmage with us at the end of our practice. The best player wins a soda pop either L'Ordinaire or Orangina. Runner-ups can win a piece of gum from our coaches.

1 comment:

  1. ........so how many soda pops and pieces of gum have you won?!?

    ReplyDelete