Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our cousins

Our cousins came to Guadeloupe. They were at Club Med. I liked playing with them at the pool and on the beach. We ate a big lunch at Club Med and I even got Coke. We took them to the zoo on the other island. We played tag on the playground which is like a big fort in the trees with lots of bridges. I'm surprised that Nuala walked on the tree canopy bridge too. We also went on the glass bottom boat. We could see sea turtles and little sharks. l liked playing with Mabel, especially beyblades. I liked going sailing with Lily and Uncle Max. Thanks Rebecca for taking lots of pictures of us and bringing me pajamas and lots of books. I'm happy our cousins came to visit.

1 comment:

  1. coke! coke! i am drinking coke now! :)
    when do i get to see this pictures?!? sounds like everyone had a great time! wish i was there.

    :)

    ReplyDelete